Sunday, March 9, 2008

French Bread and More


Now that I am home from the hospital and can sit upright (finally) after major abdominal surgery, I can post my first DB challenge. I finished in the beginning of February, but could not post until now. I can say it was overwhelming and amazing at the same time and look forward to many more. My end result was wonderful, except for the shape of my loaf being abnormal, all was great. Other that my insane idea of doing more than one project in one day, I was very happy with all my results. I am looking forward to the Party Cake for this month since I am all about cakes. I will try and upload pictures of some of my completed cakes for all to see. On to another day in the kitchen. Take care all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you like french bread, then you should give challah bread a shot. I highly recommend buying from Holy Food Imports since it comes from Israel so it really has a unique quallity of flavor to it.